Friday, November 8, 2013
End of the week stats:
Body Fat 11.3%
Resting Heart Rate 39
Not too much comment on that. Lots of changes the last few weeks. And a long week of work and life outside of Eating and Riding and Running. Super easy recovery day today. That’s all I have for now.
Here’s what I ate today:
- The Real Deal Oatmeal: with molasses, walnuts, blueberries and agave
- Green Smoothie: Spinach, Kale, Strawberries and Raspberries
- Brown Rice and Black Bean Burrito
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper, Apple, Banana
- Appetizer: Chips & Salsa & Guacamole
- Bruschetta and Crudite with Hummus / Baba Ganoush / Tomatoes and Basil
- Green Salad with Tahini Dressing
- Double Barrel Ale (2)
Nice, simple feast of dips and stuff to dip tonight.