Thursday, October 24, 2013
I walked like a regular person today. That’s progress. Still a little sore, still some swelling, some fluid retention, so I’m not looking forward to recording stats for the week tomorrow morning.
Another busy day at the office, but I did squeeze in a Hanson Dam Loop on the single speed at lunch. Got home later than usual and decided to forgo the evening workout tonight. I’ve been overdoing it just a little, as I’m prone to do. I have some overused abdominals that need a break right now.
Here’s what I ate today:
- Oatmeal with molasses & agave nectar, blueberries, pecans, flaxseed and hemp hearts
- Brown Rice and Black Bean Burrito, 1/2 orange bell pepper, apple, banana
- Appetizer: Crudites and Ranch Dressing.
- Butternut Squash Ravioli and Mushroom Ravioli with Alfredo Sauce
- Garlic Bread
- Green salad with Balsamic and Oil dressing
- Glass of Cabernet
- Dark Chocolate
There was an open house at the plant this afternoon with a huge appetizer and sandwich spread…after much schmoozing and tour giving, I did indulge in some ranch dressing dipped veggies.
The squash for dinner was pre-fab, but tasty. Bertoli as I recall. Definitely not a vegan day.