Wednesday, October 23, 2013
A meeting that went into lunch time today meant no trip up La Tuna Canyon. Maybe that’s a good thing? I don’t know, but I’m tired of having a sore foot, I’m tired of holding back. It’s still a little better every day, just sucks having to wait it out, know what I mean? And I’m already registered to run a half marathon in a little over six weeks! The longer it takes to get started again, the greater the danger that I will overdo it and just make it worse.
I’m feeling fat, slow and frustrated right now.
Here’s what I ate today:
- Oatmeal with molasses & agave nectar, blueberries, walnuts, flaxseed and hemp hearts
- Green Smoothie – Spinach, Kale, strawberries, raspberries
- Brown Rice and Black Bean Burrito, 1/2 yellow bell pepper, Apple, Banana, Cashews & Raisins
- Past with tomato sauce
- Penne Mediterranean with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Salad with Tahini Dressing
- Glass of Cabernet
- Dark Chocolate
Nothing particularly noteworthy about the food today, but the Tahini Dressing recipe is getting better. A vegan day, but with too much wheat.